Sunday, February 14, 2010

SPIRITUAL SUNDAY

To visit our wonderful Host & other SS Posts please click HERE.


Happy Valentine's Day !


For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8: 38 &39




"Lord, What is Love ?
Love is that which inspired My Life , and led Me to My cross, and held Me on My cross. Love is that which will make it thy joy to lay down thy life for thy brethren ."
---- Excerpt from "If " Amy Carmichael




Love through me , Love of God ,
Make me like Thy clear air
Through which unhindered ,colors pass
As though they were not there .

Powers of love of Good.
Depths of the heart Divine,
O Love that faileth not, break forth,
And flood this world of Thine

---- Amy Carmichael





Blessings,
~Myrna

18 comments:

  1. Hi Myrna, What a beautiful post...
    Happy Valentines
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this verse, and what a perfect one for a Valentine's post. Have a wonderful day. Sweet blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! I am so thankful that nothing can separate us from the love of God.
    Through Him, we are able to truly love others.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Carmichael is awesome! Thanks for sharing some of her quotes here. Great song too! Happy Valentines Day. ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours. "Lead Me To The Cross" is one of my favorite songs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless and have a happy "love" day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful post, Dear ~ Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Myrna, for a beautiful post and sweet encouraging words over at my place.

    Blessings on this Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's day. Great verse..we can't be seperated from His love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post. Hope you have had a great day.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful verses and I hope you had a happy valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aloha Myrna..
    Thank you for sharing your heart with me on my blog, I was blessed by your visit as well this post today!!!

    Blessings Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, thank-you for sharing it with all of us.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a heartfelt post. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful scriptures to hold in our hearts.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Myrna,
    Lovely poem by Amy Carmichael! Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter