Sunday, September 4, 2011

Comment Problems


Hi Blogger Friends,
It has come to my attention that there are problems with posting comments here at My Enchanted Home . I am so sorry about this annoying inconvenience .

I have looked into it on the forums at Blogger and here are some suggestions to help below:

You have a problem with authentication, and cookie filtering. First, try a different login procedure.
1. Login to Blogger using "www.blogger.com".
2. Do not check "Remember me".

If that does not help, try a second time..
1. Clear cache, cookies, and sessions (not just cache or cookies) - then restart the browser.
2. Login to Blogger using "www.blogger.com".
3. Do not check "Remember me".

Alternatively, enable "third party cookies". That's the best solution, overall.


Also, some had stated that there seems to be a problem using Safari on Blogger , and that Google Chrome seems to work best.Please leave suggestions for anything I can do as publisher of my blog to help. If you can't leave a comment, please email me( daylily777@gmail.com) & let me know.I am praying & working for a solution to this problem .
Love to you all,
~Myrna

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear!it sounds so helpful,if only I had more understanding of what it all means -I should get a Graddaughter to help if only they had time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful photos I've ever seen...the flowers are truly God's gift to us all. I enjoy going through each and every one of your writings.

    JeaneBee

    http://bluemondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter