Sunday, September 6, 2009

Spiritual Sunday

Welcome to Spiritual Sunday , today I have Chris Rice singing ,Come to Jesus . There is an open invitation for all to come, Rev. 22 : 17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. The Holy spirit and the Church which is the Bride, say Come, Lord Jesus, in anticipation of his eminent return and the invitation is still going out to all before his return ,Come to Jesus.
The list of the other participants is here. Have a Blessed Day 8-)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. The words are so true.
    Have a blessed day.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness... I sang this beautiful song so often when attending my neighborhood Baptist Church as a new Christian. God has always moved my heart with song, and this was certainly one of my favorites. Thanks so much for sharing it today!

    God bless!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fav songs. Thanks for sharing today. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful song. I have heard so many beautiful songs for the first time on Spiritual Sundays. Thank-you for sharing this one today.
    God Bless,
    Ginge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter