Thursday, September 17, 2009

More of Weekend Beach Trip

On the beach trip we stayed at this quaint little inn, the Caribbe Inn. It has beach scenes painted on the walls. It was nice & cozy & clean.And it had plenty of fun atmosphere.




Pardon our mess.lol












Cute little kitchen






On the way home we stopped by New bern & went sightseeing for a little while , (future posts)
We had lunch at The Cow Cafe., a really fun place.



Jazz & me , hubby was taking picture.












In the children's dining room, there are cow farm scenes on the walls.





3 comments:

  1. How fun was that? I love the pink door...it's the very world I often speak about...just "color me happy". Happy that you were able to sneak away to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter