Thursday, August 26, 2010

GROUPON

Hi Blogging Friends,
I just joined this new site called Groupon . It's like deal of the Day except it's coupons .It includes cities all over the US. If you want the deal of the day , you buy it , but you won't actually get it or be charged for it unless enough coupons are sold for the day .I thought I would give it a try.If you are interested. Click Here .
If the page comes up in an area that is not yours , Click on "change cities"at the top of the page & search for an area near you .



This video below has nothing to do with Coupons . It's about commercials in the 1960's I remember all of them , do you ? Seems like it was just yesterday .


Have a wonderful day !
Blessings & Hugs ,
~Myrna Lee

5 comments:

  1. Cute...I remembered all the jingles except for the Ajax one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born at the very end of the 60's but I do remember the Oscar Mayer one...it must have played well into the 70's. :) Funny!

    Hugs
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - & love the video!

    Have a lovely weekend

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Myrna,
    I joined Groupon when we lived near Tucson...had some neat stuff. Now that we are in GA our local newspaper has deals of the day for local businesses. Love it!
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun was that! Those were the good old days where humor was light and easy. I'm wondering with all the media now a days if anyone will even remember the commercials now? I'm coming back to you to check out the groupon. I'm all about saving money that's for sure! Thanks for the heads up Myrna!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter