Monday, August 10, 2009

Garden Pics

I originally posted this on Monday , But I found Outdoor Wednesday and thought why not join in? Click on the button for the rest of the participates,hosted by A Southern Daydreamer.


Hi everyone ,I hope your Monday is starting out great. Today here in N.C. the temp is forcasted to be 100 ,heat index feeling like 105 .Our summers are very humid , making the temps always feel hotter. It had been cooler ,up to this point.; but the Hot summer weather has arrived . I was hoping we would be spared the triple digits this year.
I love to take pictures ,alsoI love nature and to watch plants grow. Here are some of my garden pics taken this year.







I left this rake here and the jasmine started growing on it . lol





Mrs. Beans


Mittsey is 17 years old.



I have lots of butterflies and some humming birds.





















9 comments:

  1. such pretty pictures! Esp the butterfly! So so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible butterfly pics - can't believe they stayed still for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks beautiful. The flower in the second picture is very interesting I have never se that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone, thanks for the sweet comments.The flower in the second pic is the Mimosa Tree bloom.
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is 88 degrees in Northern Wisconsin. I hope you have the "air" on in NC. Jeepers 100 degrees sounds almost unbearable. Your garden seems to be doing well. You must have a green thumb.
    jfm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! All these photos are great. Thanks for visiting my blog. You asked for the recipe of the lipgloss. I will email you. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lisa & cindy for the sweet comments.
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pics! I loved the butterflies & especialy Mittsey!

    Hope it's a bit cooler for you this Monday! Here in Southern Spain,it's almost 30C +high humidity too! Have to keep having cold showers to cool down!

    Hope you have a great week!

    xxxLOL LOLA:)
    PS thanks very much for yr lovely comment - glad you enjoyed the fun too! Hope you'll be able to pop back again sometime to have a peek at my new Fashion spot that I've just posted!!xx
    PPS Am yr newest follower - love yr blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter