Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spiritual Sunday

Psalm 139 :14-16


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be



January is Sanctity of Life Month .Please pray for the Unborn . I believe we should defend the unborn in constructive ways .In the past ,I have written letters to the editor asking everyone to pray for the end of Abortion on demand in our country .I have displayed flags in my front yard that represent lives lost to abortion for awareness . I have handed out fliers to churches .I have mailed paper snowflakes to friends & family to remind them to pray for the unborn . This year my daughter & I are planning a baby shower to collect baby things to give to a crisis pregnancy center.These are just a few ideas of things to do .To fill out an online Thank-You card for Pregnancy Centers at Be a Voice for Life click HERE.
Below is a video about CareNet an organization of pregnancy centers , which I support .
To visit the CareNet site click HERE .



To visit our Host &other inspiring posts , Click HERE.

Thank you so much for joining me today & May the Lord Bless You !
Blessings,
Myrna

11 comments:

  1. I love this scripture. From someone who believed I had no right to exist...He showed me the truth of this word. Blessings. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in the sanctity of life. Thank you, Myrna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. One of the objects of our prayer group is the reversal of Roe-Wade.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a wonderful post and that what your doing is GREAT. I will pray that the Lord richly blesses your efforts. I too carry a burden for the unborn. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crisis Pregnancy Center is a wonderful organization. Each year at our former church, we participated in a walk to raise money for them. Thank you for sharing this video and calling this to our attention.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard of this organization. Sometime I feel like I live under a rock. I will pray for this organization.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. May God sweetly bless your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God Bless you for bring to light so much that is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fact you are letting the light of Christ shine strong in your blog with no fear! Standing up for what is right and good and worth the mention! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter