Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WORD FILLED WEDNESDAY &OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY

To visit our Host & other Word -filled inspiring posts click HERE.

To visit our Host & other Outdoor pics click HERE
.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23


This was taken on a July morning in 2007.It is a Mandevilla Vine blossom.
Thanks so much for joining me today. I love your visits & comments.

I wish you a Blessed Day!


~Myrna Lee

10 comments:

  1. I love this verse. really, Great is HIS faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for His love!!!

    Hope your day has been blessed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely Mandevilla Vine blossom.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful flower and picture. I am an avid gardener and appreciate that picture so much, I can't wait for Spring! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I hope you will come by often. I have also become a follower of your blog. I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I've always loved that verse in Lamentations :).

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and beautiful Word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings Myrna...Beautiful flower!!! Though this verse is from Lamentations, I am so thankful for the JOY & HOPE that opens up just like this gorgeous blossom from Jesus steadfast LOVE! Praise God that His mercies are new every morning!oh LORD Great is Your Faithfulness! Thank you so much for this beautiful photo and verse (and your visit!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter