Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rednesday & Ruby Tuesday

To visit our Rednesday Host & other Red Pics ,Click HERE.

To visit our Ruby Tuesday Host & other Ruby Pics , Click HERE.

Today I am featuring some items that are on a small Cupboard in my Living Room .I purchased it from Home Decorators Outlet a few years ago.It has a few RED items .

First, the SNOW blocks , I see quite a few reds there .
Then , there is the red in the wealth on the head of this sweet Dreamsicle figurine .
Finally, There is the Red Apple on this teapot ,that was a gift from my son a few years ago.
I hope you enjoyed today's Red offerings, I always love Your Visits & Comments !
Have a wonderful , Blessed Day !
~Myrna Lee

16 comments:

  1. the apple design in the teapot is very red

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got quite a selection of red items displayed on your shelf. Very nice pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little teapot I love red! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your "red offerings" today! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrna, this is a delightful post! I love the shelf, and the little Dreamsicle peeking out of the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet reds today, Myrna! But please, don't give Mother Nature any more encouragement to snow! We haven't seen the sun here in 9 days now. I'm ready for Spring!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and glad you enjoyed my post. Red is such a cheery shade of joy. Enjoy yours as well.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shelf, and although it doesn't have any red, I really like the white teapot on e center shelf.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute touch. The little Dreamcicle in the cup. Like your hutch display.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hutch looks so pretty. The snow blocks are adorable, and I'm loving that cute apple teapot. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Queen in Training...get ready, the WINTER BALL is tonight with free rides on WONDERFUL...slumber party with your Queen friends...please send me your address...Crossing my heart and hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter