Tuesday, January 5, 2010

REDNESDAY & RUBY TUESDAY

To visit our Rednesday Host & visit other Red Posts click HERE & Enjoy !

To visit our Ruby Tuesday Host & visit other Red Posts click HERE & Enjoy!

Today, I have the Frosty I bought this weekend , when I took my granddaughter to Build-A-Bear . He was on sale for $15. He has a red flower & a red nose . His rosy cheeks light-up.

Next, is the red ribbon trim on the dress of this sweet little doll.
Finally ,I have the red coat , hat & boots on this darling doll.
Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my reds with me today . I appreciate your visits & your comments!8~)
Blessings,
~Myrna Lee

17 comments:

  1. The dolls are lovely, but I love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is my favorite color. All your red makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman is so cute! I love the dolls, especially the one in the red coat and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those dolls are beautiful!! I love the Red coat and boots on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrna these are right up my alley! Love the last one the best...love red coats.
    Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Frosty with the light-up cheeks! But I especially love that doll with her red coat, hat and boots. Just adorable!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty dolls and the bear is cute and huggable. Thanks for sharing!

    Rednesday:Macopa fruit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! $15.00 is a steal for build a bear! Frosty is so cute! You doll is beautiful and I just love red coats. On dolls or anybody! Have a wonderful Rednesday! Sherri : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dolls are so beautiful! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something about red and white makes everything so happy. That snowman is so cute. I'm thinking he's so lucky with his two girly friends to share the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love red--such a cheerful color!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter