Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scenes from my 53rd Birthday

This is one of the gifts my sweet hubby gave me . It will help with my photos , he remembered I said a lot of pics were turning out too dark.




We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel for my Birthday , a few members of my family joined us.

Hubby & I were joined by My son & s family, My daughter & family. My older sister & part of her family& last but not least my niece & son.





Nieces , Amy & Cissy



This is my son & family Eric, Shauna , Marie &Trinity







Daughter Angel & hubby Billy


Hubby & granddaughter




Hubby, Jazz& Me








In pic below, left to right my sis Wanda , her daughter , Amy , sis' hubby David,& my hubby, Frank


Son Eric & Family
Before we left for restaurant , we stopped by Angel's home . We sang some hymns & had prayer for Home church.She made funnel cakes for my birthday & I opened some presents.

This cool Christmas cookie / chip & dip plate was gift from sis Wanda.


Trin & Shauna





Poster Angel& Jazz made (very sweet)


This is a wonderful gift that my sweet granddaughter Jasmine gave to me , lots of yummy cupcakes for us to make.

7 comments:

  1. what a great birthday :D

    happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely lovely family! And what a treat to celebrate your birthday with all of them...what a blessing! Looks like you got some goodies...that's the best part of getting older, isn't it? As long as the cupcakes and gifts keep coming, having a birthday is not too bad! Happy birthday and many, many more!

    God bless,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy day and happy birthday. How nice that you were treated and spoiled royal. Husbands have a way of getting us just what our heart and camera desires! I wish you the very best year, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great birthday. Your pictures are good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had a Happy Birthday! We all had a great time too! Love, Angel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cupcake is on my christmas list! lol. You said a few people went to CB for you bday? That is more than a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank -you each & everyone for your kind Birthday Wishes. 8~)
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Myrna Lee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter