Friday, October 16, 2009

Traditions Celebrating Holidays


Hi, I'm glad you stopped by , You're just in time because today-----------
I am joining Marie at Emma Calls me Mama for the Celebrating Holidays Party , To visit her and the other celebrators click HERE


I love Christmas and I love to decorate for Christmas . In my Living Room, the Nativity takes center stage . I keep Christ at the heart of my celebration.



In my Family Room , where I use colored lights & Santas to decorate the theme is all about a child's Christmas.The tree in the family room is a family tree , with old ornaments made by my kids & keepsakes from the past. The Angel on this tree was bought for our first Christmas & is 38 yrs old.I love the colored lights like we had on the tree when I was young.


I have some little trees around the house.






This is Table Top Tree in Living Room.

Other decorations















I will give a party for the grandkids , some time during the holiday season.



I will take their pic for my Christmas card.

I will have a Caroling Party,I love to sing Christmas Carols.





I will bake some Christmas cookies with the Grandkids, This is something I always did with my kids, also.

On Christmas Eve , We will gather at my Mom's for a big Christmas Eve Party.
Daughter & niece



Sis Wanda in red & other relatives


Me& my mom







Some of the Musician talent in the family nephew, Joe, granddaughter Jas & hubby


On Christmas morning my kids & grandkids come for a brunch & we will exchange gifts.


Daughter
Granddaughters









Hubby, son &daughters




I have enjoyed your visit . Thanks so much for joining me for some of my Christmas Traditions, I hope you have a joyous Christmas this season!
~Myrna lee

9 comments:

  1. that looks like an amazing christmas! Only 70 more days!! I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tree with the teacups in it - very clever :D

    TFS your xmas pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice Christmas. Love the girls in wearing antlers. Too cute!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Hope you're having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing, what special traditions you share with your family :o)
    Kelly @thelittlebeanblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments.I appreciate them.
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. What nice traditions and beautiful decorations! (and thank you for visiting my place too!;)) ~AJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweet Myrna Lee - loved looking at all your special photos and reading your holiday memories! Can I come visit you for the Christmas season? Sounds like such a fun time. Your nativity is so beautiful!

    Thank you for joining me for the party!

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been really enjoying reading about everyone's Christmas memories & traditions. Thanks for sharing yours. And thanks for visiting my post & leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed looking at these pics. :o) You always make Christmas special.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter