Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OutDoor Wednesday-NC State Fair


It's time for OutDoor Wednesday Hosted by A Southern Daydreamer, To visit her & the other participants click HERE


Today I have my visit to the NC State Fair.This year's motto was A Whole Lotta Fun!

Granddaughter Jasmine loves horses























Jasmine & Hubby






Me, daughter Angel & granddaughter Jasmine


















I love to visit the Gardens ,they are done in themes. This is Where the Wild Things Are























Jack & The Beanstalk







Hansel & Gretel










Cinderella








I hope you enjoyed this visit to the NC State Fair ! Thanks for visiting with me ,I hope you had a Whole Lotta Fun!


~Myrna Lee

15 comments:

  1. I love your photos of the fair - looks like you had a great time ! Love the fairy tale too !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Did you grow up in NC? I did and I remember when the schools closed for STATE FAIR day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I loved the photos of the gardens - especially Where the Wild Things Are....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was hand picked for me...it just seemed to get better and better from Where the wild things are, we then dove into Fairytales...I knew there was good reason we connected in blog land. Thanks for the extra special treat! I loved it...pretty view from the ferris wheel too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like lots of fun but sure looks chilly too (all those toques!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Thanks for the sweet comments. I have lived in NC all my life & I do remember the schoools closing for the state fair,they also gave free tickets to school children.
    It was cold there that day & overcast with rain threatening.
    ~Myrna Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!
    Your State Fair is fantasic.I wish I was there. You and your family must have had a blast.Your photos are wonderful.You are all so pretty and happy looking,You made my day.Thank you and thank you for stoping by.I enjoyed your visit.XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE cinderella one is too cute! Love it! I also love ferris wheel pictures! They have always been something I take pics of!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Looks like you had a great time! I love the carousel and the rooster. I cannot wait for our state fair next year!

    Thank you for taking us to the NC State Fair with you!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pictures. Enjoyable day. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your pictures, missed the fair here in NC in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always loved fairs. I was impressed by the gardens. Wish I could have visted them with you so thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter