Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday- Vintage Hollywood Party


Today for Outdoor Wednesday I have pics of my 2008 Fall Party, the theme was Vintage Hollywood .To visit our host A Southern Daydreamer & view other participants click HERE


I was Grace Kelly( who also became the princess of Monaco.)


Collage of old movie stars welcome sign




Marquee with family members with Fall Birthdays















Decor theme black & white







Please don't drink from fountain lol ( My very funny daughter Angel )




Son Eric and Diva Daughters Trinity & Shauna







Angel was Veronica Lake, (I don't think she won in real life), here she is so excited to win the Oscar ,she goes into the ugly cry.lol




Jasmine , my granddaughter was Lucy from I love Lucy

The Red Carpet









My niece Wendy was Ava Gardner


The kids loved having the movie projected on them







Angel is hilaroius, she has a fiber optic lamp on her head



The kids had to do likewise



Jas & Trin decided they work best as tails







The party winds down( A lot of the party took place inside because it became windy & cooler outside)

I'm glad you came to visit , I hope you enjoyed yourself , please leave a comment so I'll know you've been by.

Happy Fall Y'all,
~Myrna Lee

7 comments:

  1. What a fab idea for a party! I love that everyone dressed up and the tables look so great outside like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone enjoyed the party and got into the spirit of things. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing these pictures again. Everyone always looks forward to your parties. You really make it a memorable experience! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry we missed this party. The decorations are so cool! The costumes are really good too.
    You really know how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! I wish I was lucy! I have always loved her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking tables,very creative indeed!What a fun idea to host such a party.Enjoyed the party from faraway India.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter