Monday, February 27, 2012

A little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

Hello Blogging Friends,
Here in NC , we are having a Blue Monday .Today is a cool rainy day .I am ready for Spring to spring .lol
I went shopping recently in Michaels for some paper to make birthday crowns for  upcoming birthdays for two special granddaughters , of course all granddaughters are special . ♥



I was greeted by two happy bunnies in the foyer.


Along the way, down the store isles, my eye was caught by these sweet little jelly bean boots .



I passed by a bin of super sized Easter eggs, They are super sizing everything today. lol




And let's not forget St. Patty's Day , they did have a smaller display for that . 


I went to the Ross store also. Among other items , I bought this pink flower fairy. She reminded me of Spring.



Here is a cute flower fairy I found at Good Will for $.50.



Back home again , here are some origami butterflies I printed from the internet . They are for a craft for my granddaughter's next Home School Book Club.


My Grocery store roses. Trader Joes has the best cut flowers . They sale 9 roses for $3.99 and  they will last for about a week.






My Blythe's new glasses came in the mail last week too.


My granddaughter baked some fairy cakes  . My little fairy bear was thrilled!





Yesterday was  blue also , but for a different reason .This beautiful clear blue sky.





 Thanks for all the prayers for my grandbaby Eliana . Here she is recuperating at home . She still has some pain. Here is a pic of her feeling better and and enjoying one of her toys .




I will leave you this bible verse and some words from Amy Carmichael.


"All of the paths of the Lord are loving and faithful " Psalm 25:10


"All the paths....
I have pondered this verse lately ,and have found that it feeds my spirit. All does not mean "All--expect the paths I am walking now", or "nearly all--expect this especially difficult or painful path."All must mean all. So, your path with it's unexplained sorrow or turmoil,and mine with it's sharp flints and briers -and both our paths,  with their unexplained perplexity, their sheer mystery--they are his paths,on which He will show himself loving and faithful.I am resting my heart on this word, It bears me up on eagle's wings and gives me courage ,song and sweetness."                    Amy Carmichael


I am linking to: Blue Monday , Mellow Yellow Monday
Ruby Tuesday2, Our world Tuesday, Outdoor Wednesday , Rednesday


Love & Blessings,
~Myrna

27 comments:

  1. Your fairy bear is really cute and Eliana is even cuter! =) Awesome post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty little granddaughter you have. I remember when Jenna (who's birthday is today) was that tiny.

    Happy Blue Monday, Myrna. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your granddaughter is doing well. Good health is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all those bright and cheerful colors brightened up your blue day. Love the blue sky picture. Fun post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little fairy bear, he could brighten any day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finds Myrna!

    Fruit and Yogurt parfait is my ruby Tuesday, come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the cute photos! Hugs and kisses to baby Eliana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwww, your granddaughter is so precious. Loved the image of her in her crib. And yes, grandchildren are very special. Oh my goodness...that cute fairy....for .$50?!!!!!!! You live right!!

    My Tuesday Link: VOODOO DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Scripture: "for such as keep his covenant and his testimonies".

    "All thing work together for good, for those ..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your grand baby is so adorable! Love the big smile on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like all your beautiful yellows! Thank's for sharing..

    Visiting from MYM- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/02/fruity-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would SO wear those polka dotty boots while out gardening!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Myrna,
    Thank you for sharing both the bright sides of life and the deeper ones.
    We also have Blue Monday, Fat Tuesday and today is Ash Wednesday, but they were last week. Ash Wednesday representing the starting of 40 days of lent before Easter. Ash Wednesday, if going to church, you may have an ash cross painted on your forehead.

    I'm so happy for Elania. She's looking great, healthy and happy.

    Thanks also for sharing the words of Life. Something to reflect on these days.
    "All of the paths of the Lord are loving and faithful."

    ReplyDelete
  14. The jelly bean boots look almost (but not quite) good enough to eat!

    Splash of Desert Red

    Thank you SO MUCH for not using Blogger's horrible new word verification system!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I have a Frank at home too. Love your post. Have a wonderful week end.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Visiting again for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/02/blue-super-baby-snowsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the yellow flowers, very pretty :-) Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/chuck-e-cheese-air-walker-three3-feet-balloon.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy baby, glad that she is doing great now, love the blue stars on her room :-) Visiting this time from Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.sportyjess.com/my-future-daytona-race-car-driver/

    ReplyDelete
  19. the red glasses are cute, love the red boots and those cupcakes are sweet delights :-) Visiting this time from Ruby Tuesday 2, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/colorful-mix-of-peppers/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so glad Elania is getting better. She is adorable. It seems the stores have really pretty things for spring this year. I love looking at all the colorful things. Helps me get ideas for my own projects. Enjoyed this post. Have a good weekend.--------
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so happy that your Granddaughter is doing good. She is so pretty. Aren't the colors during Easter so pretty! I love those yellow roses. I agree Trader Joe's has beautiful flowers at reasonable prices. Spring will be here before we know it!

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a delightful walk with you. Down the isle ways of Michael's where I have not returned since I worked there. Is that not pathetic. Not for any other reason than I've been in a routine of work and home, work and home. I must go and find myself one of those cute little green men!

    The glasses made me smile, the fairy cakes made me want some and the blue made the morning magical.

    Love to you...and alot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, my gosh, Eliana is soooo cute! I love Blythe's glasses - she looks so posh! You sure got around with your camera this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved all your pretty pictures. I am ready for Spring too. It has turned much colder today. I'm praying for sweet little Eliana. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter