Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Week

Hello Blogger Friends ,
I hope  things are going well for you.  I have some pics from last week.My blog has become mostly a photo Journal of my life . 


This pic is of our Valentine's dessert .The card , I made my hubby is the background . I think it was cool how the heart landed right where the word love was on the card .

Next , still on the Valentine theme , is my toilet  paper roll album  page & tag for February.  I am joining  Sue at It's a Very Cherry World  for her Page-of-the-Month Club.



Valentine's Day Page 


President's Day Tag


My youngest granddaughter Elie is in Duke University Hospital recovering from surgery . I took these pics of the gardens & fountains in the lobby as I passed by.




Coins tossed in the fountain are gathered for the children's charity. 






 On the children's floor , there is much art all around . Actually there is Art everywhere in the Hospital . 


When I got off the elevator I captured these pics, that are  on the windows, and were made by children  .






 This is Elie's sock money she had in bed with her . Please pray for Eliana's speedy recovery .



Last night we got our first snow of the winter .It was just a dusting .


Yes, I still have Christmas Lights on the deck . I keep them up during the winter .


 My granddaughter made this little snowman before the snow had all melted away . By the end of the week it is supposed to be 70 degrees .


 How is the weather where you are ?


I will leave you these words form 2Corinthians 1:20
"For all the promises of God , whatever their number , have their confirmation in Him (Jesus); and for this reason through Him also our "Amen" acknowledges their truth and promotes the glory of God through our faith ."
To that I say Amen !


I am linking to: Blue Monday,Mellow Yellow Monday, 
Ruby Tuesday2,Our World Tuesday,Rednesday,
Outdoor Wednesday,Watery Wednesday


Love & Blessings,
~Myrna

28 comments:

  1. Hi Myrna, Wishing Elie a speedy recovery - the hospital looks cheerful with all the artwork by children. We're still having winter here in Breckenridge, CO - always hoping for more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures. I pray your granddaughter a speedy recovery! Love the deck lights!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. You are a really good photographer. Tell Jazz her snowman is snazzy. Love yall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently, it's 74〫and quite pleasant. Of course, I'm in Florida! I love your blues!


    Happy Blue Monday, Myrna. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sock monkey and love your tags! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your granddaughter recovers quickly. The fountains are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delight!

    Please come by when you get a chance and see my BLUE, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for your granddaughter's speedy recovery! I'm sure her little sock monkey is keeping her spirits up~he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dessert looks delicious! I will say a prayer for your granddaughter. I hope she heals quickly. The fountain there is pretty, and I enjoyed the artwork too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your grand daughter is doing better and recovering nicely. Hope you have a great week.
    Love the pictures of the gardens too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I love the tags you made =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love walking after you in your enchanted world. Your Valentines Day pics are great. The best thing is that you are making the cards and stuff yourself. magic elf.
    I also like the pictures you shot on your way to your granddaughter. I recognize the very feeling of open senses when I am about to enter a difficult situation. One layer of skin is stripped away, and things are so very clearly seen. I have prayed for your granddaughter before writing just now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Valentine dessert and the sock monkey....that monkey is the most colorful I've ever seen!!

    My Tuesday Link: MARDI GRAS 'FAT TUESDAY' Come on over and enjoy the celebration if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The children's artwork is beautiful! Lovely ambience in the hospital's indoor landscape! Very restful for patients and visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful hospital...love the fountains and the artwork! Eliana's sock monkey is adorable as is her snowman!! Hope and pray for a speedy recovery!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos. Lots of LOVE!

    Visiting from Rt2- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/2012/02/super-baby-snowsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope your granddaughter has a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charming photos as always Myrna!

    I'm so sorry to hear your granddaughter is in the hospital! Wishing your darling Eliana, a lickety split, speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Photos! I do hope your granddaughter recovers quickly...
    Visiting you from It's a very cherry world :)

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing Joann

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely shots and I must say "Amen" to that verse in 1 Corinthians :) Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Myrna, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Prayers for your granddaughter and a speedy healing time. A hospital is not a fun place to be but it looks like this one is bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing the art work from the hospital. It keeps my heart warm, knowing there are such wonderful little artist in the world and all the big artist that care for those little ones so much.

    The greatest artist of all, our Lord, Jesus Christ. My mom always said, God sure paints beautiful. Look what he made! Us!

    She is safe in his holding, safe in his comfort and peace. Praying for healing always.

    Love you Myrna and love your blog too as always.

    Weather here...cool and rain, cool and rain then sun and back to cool and rain again, over and over till the cows come home.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm sorry to learn that your granddaughter is recovery from surgery. I hope she is doing very well and will be well soon. You have a nice uplifting blog, Myrna. ------------Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Myrna-
    My daughter is recovering from a major surgery. I hope you granddaughter gets well soon.
    ----------I was getting ready to close an inactive blog and noticed you were a follower of mine. I would like to invite you to follow my linky on my usual blog page. Come by and say hello. Would love to see you again.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello,
    I'm having problems with some of my comments not going through. I guess lots of us are experiencing this. I will try again and see.

    I hope your Granddaughter is well and recovering from her surgery nicely. Loved looking at the children's art work.

    The Valentines Day dessert looked so pretty and I bet it was just as delicious.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter