Friday, November 20, 2009

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

Welcome to Sky watch Friday, To view skies from all over the world click HERE


Today I have a sunset at Kerr Lake , NC. This was taken on an November afternoon walk at the lake. I wish my photos could convey the feeling of Awe I feel when I see such beauty of God's Creation ..

Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.


Thanks so much for spending time with me today , I enjoy your visits. 8~)
Have a Blessed Day!
~Myrna Lee

12 comments:

  1. You've got a nice skies here, very pretty and the puffy clouds looks inviting ^_^ Love Psalms 19:1 God is gooo all the time!!


    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks so quiet and peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much movement in those photos. Just grand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures and I love that Bible verse. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrna: Your lake makes your sunset oh so much more striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular photos. Yes, who could doubt that there was intelligent design to our universe after seeing these photos. This certainly did not come together by chance. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for the visit and comment today! That middle photo with the reflection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful images. And, for what it is worth. Everybody that has seen it once, knows what it feels like :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did a wonderful job of conveying both the beauty and your feelings in these photos.
    Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photos, the reflections are awesome. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooo pretty. I wish I could paint some times to capture the sky on certain days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you shared that tranquil feeling with us very well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter