Saturday, November 28, 2009

Scenes from Thanksgiving Day


Forever on Thanksgiving Day
The heart will find the pathway home.
~Wilbur D. Nesbit


My wonderful family. Granddaughters,Hubby, daughter & son -in-law.



In the kitchen , Shauna kept checking on me to see if I was ever gonna get done ,I was beginning to wonder myself.lol (hair is pulled back for cooking)













Angel reading about the 5 grains of corn that the Pilgrims would put on their plates every Thanksgiving to remind of harsh times when that was the food allowance for the day& to be thankful.

Writing things they are thankful for.




Let'eat.





Shauna


Trinity
Kaleb eating his cupcake .


Shauna is daddy's girl. She follows him always.


The three sweeties, Jasmine , Trinity & Shauna


I thank God for all my Blessings.


Thou hast given so much to me,Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;Not thankful when it pleaseth me,As if Thy blessings had spare days,But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.~George Herbert


I count your visits as blessings , Thank-you so much for stopping by.

~Myrna Lee

3 comments:

  1. You take very nice photographs! It was a great day. I love the quotes you picked too, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those pies look amazing :D

    you have a beautiful family :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter