Monday, November 28, 2011

Photo Journal of Thanksgiving Weekend

Hello Blogger Friends ,
The following is a photo journal of my Thanksgiving Weekend .
As you learned if you have visited this blog for any length of time , my brain is more about images than words .I love to take pictures , so that is how I share.So as a music teacher once told me ,practice does not make perfect, but it helps . I get plenty of practice . lol


Subway Art from Bunch of Craft .


Thanksgiving Table







Pics of dessert Table .










I don't do Black Friday, My hubby & I( He does most of the work ) Always rake & burn leaves on the day after Thanksgiving so we can decorate the front yard . Living in the woods , in the Fall, we have an ocean of leaves to dispense of .



I think this Holly is very Christmasy .











You can see grass and ground appearing ,ya!




Beautiful blue NC November Fall sky .










Candle we burnt during Advent devotions on Sunday. It was the first Sunday of the Advent Season .


Hot Chocolate , My granddaughter and I enjoyed while watching The Polar Express on Saturday Nite .Two things you need to watch the Polar Express, PJs on & Hot Chocolate .



We got the back deck decorated & the tree in the family room up and decorated .















Bokeh shot of lights .



This tree is the family tree , with old ornaments from Hubby and I's first Christmas together. Things the kids made in school & home ,gifts ,and things collected through the years .It's like our family history on a tree. 8 )


Pic taken through snowflake 3D glasses.




Lights are being reflected in glass door.


I am leaving you with this vintage Christmas postcard image which I found on the internet .I love Vintage Postcards and this one is so cute ! Who knew Santa had a little boy ! lol


I hope this gets you in a Christmasy Mood! ; ) Thanks for stopping by !


I am linking to Blue Monday , Mellow Yellow Monday, Ruby Tuesday , Rednesday ,
Outdoor Wednesday

Love & Blessings,
~Myrna

18 comments:

  1. Jeannette St G for MYM - Heard so much about the Polar Express - still haven't seen it. Tried the "Sipping Chocolate" of Trader Joe? (seasonal item) - so delicious, since you can add your own sugar.
    Love your pic of the see-through arbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, Myrna. Your tree is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. Your blog looks so pretty too. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly been busy! Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Myrna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your table setting and your table cloth. Your shots are awesome and your Christmas tree.
    Blue MOnday

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not decorating, you are an art performance,very gifted, using your life and surroundings and turning them up to a higher level.
    I bet your family feel both blessed and happy in your presence.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures..thank's for sharing them all..

    Visiting for MYM! Hope you can visit me too;)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Visiting from Blue Monday.

    Thanksgiving Blues, have a great week.

    PS.. Join my free scrapbook software giveaway, it ends in two days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming back from RT.

    Here's my Ruby entry, have a nice day!

    Hope you can join my free scrap booking software giveaway. The drawing will be tomorrow. It's a great tool to make artistic photo editing for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas-y post, I think your really good at taking pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. We watched The Polar Express this weekend, too --we ♥ that movie. Love your tree. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Myrna,

    Happy Ruby Tuesday. Just love the golden color and pattern of your Thanksgiving tablecloth! I'd like a slice of your apple pie, and one vanilla cupcake. Please share your menu in another post.
    Hmmm, I'm going to get out my Polar Express DVD...."Hot Hot Chocolate", I love that scene in the movie. The red photos of your Christmas tree's twinkling lights are so pretty! I'd like to learn how to make the "rolled paper cones"-our tree is Victorian" theme! Your eye is great with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos, thank's for sharing!

    Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/the-fish-game/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Other than your Wiz of Oz moments and your trips and your party moments, this is one of my favorite post that you have done. I love the pictures. I love seeing the beauty of your woods. The Fairyland was deep in the woods, how I miss living there. The blue sky is beautiful. Love it all. Yes, you made the start of the season come to life for me.
    Love you much,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super great pictures of Thanksgiving and a special look into pending Christmas. Thanks for sharing the photos and the insights. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visiting back for Ruby Tuesday! Hope you can visit mine too:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/red-tea-set.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter