Sunday, August 2, 2009

Making Puffle cookies with Jasmine

My eleven-year -old granddaughter Jasmine loves to play the Club Penguin computer game . She printed out some activities from their 101 days of fun on the Club Penguin website. One was a recipe for puffle cookies she wanted to make. I know what a puffle looks like , but I don't exactly know what they do, I think they are sorta like pets for the penguins . I had fun helping her and she had a great time making the cookies. You can print out the recipe here.
























7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh they look just like they are supposed to! how wonderful! Jasmine looks like she had the most wonderful time making them with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy & Natasha,she did have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Makes me want to go and bake! Thanks you so much for entering my giveaway! Good luck! I am following you now as well so I can stay updated on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What’s left to say after those great comments above? Your wonderful post certainly fell on fertile ground - the cookies look yummy!

    Glad you found my blog at the July in Xmas blog party and I'm so glad too I've now found yours! I love your site - it's so attractive!

    Hope you’re having a wonderful Wednesday & I’ll be back again soon to check up on further lovely posts!

    btw just posted my latest Lola Lifeline Column - hope you’ll have time to pop over & join the fun...! :)

    XXLOL LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I tell you that they looked fun to make also...XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by with the lovely comment! And so glad you enjoyed the fun too!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week - see you again soon

    xxxLOL LOLA:)
    PS The cookies look such fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter