Monday, October 17, 2011

October Celebrations

Happy Fall Everyone! The wonderful Fall weather is in full swing here in NC. We are all enjoying it. The last week or so has been full of celebrations, My birthday on the 11th,and our 40th anniversary on the 16th . I am having a Fall Family Party this weekend for my granddaughters with a Wizard of Oz theme . I am planning a family dinner in early Nov. to celebrate our anniversary .

This is one of my gifts from my hubby . A Jim Shore Dorothy & Toto. It was a surprise and I love it !



I made this balloon wreath for our door , it is very festive and the colors are great for my WOZ theme .


This is the Birthday crown that I made. It is Glinda themed , She is my favorite WOZ character .



Ruby Anniversary Plate.


I made a red velvet cake in celebration .







Ruby Slippers on top .



The Roses my wonderful Hubby sent me .













Thanks so much for joining me in a little celebrating . You are all so sweet to stop by !


Love & Blessings.
~Myrna






20 comments:

  1. I adore the work of Jim Shore.

    Happy Blue Monday to you, Myrna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoyed my visit with you and seeing all your goodies. I love that surprise you received. I am not familiar with those. I really like her tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those slippers edible.. they look yummy too hahah... awesome post.. was here for)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday I like your crown ^_^

    After Rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!

    Please come and peek at my blue when you get a chance. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myrna..
    What a lovely and fun post!!
    and congratulations for all the celebrations..
    thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment,,
    stop by anytime!!
    warmest hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all-especially the crown-looks like a great party and such fun decorating ideas! The colorful ballon wreath would be great for lots of parties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy Birthday and Anniversery! Awesome shots! Love Red velvet cake ~ enjoy ^_^ ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked w/RT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful rubies!

    My Ruby Tuesday, please come and see. Thanks and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy birthday!

    Congratulations on your 40th Anniversary.
    Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! 40 years!! Big congrats to the both of you and Happy Birthday even if it is lated :) Love the crown and the Ruby Slipper cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. inspiring! 40 years of married life. wow. loved the reds especially the red roses bouquet. My RT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Birthday and Anniversary. Sounds like a fun time for all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stopping by to say HI! I haven't been doing much blogging....but perhaps soon I will have more time? I love red and have missed the rednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your Anniversary! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for stopping in.JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lot of wonderful red! Happy 40th.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun decorations! I loved your balloon wreath. It's so colorful and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Myrna,

    Thank you very much for visiting me. So nice to meet you. Your blog is darling. Happy belated anniversary! Your cake is precious. I love the red shoes on top! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter