Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Royal Wedding Rewind

I know the world has been saturated with everything concerning the Royal wedding .
But here I am with a belated Royal Wedding Post . I made a little party in celebration of the Will& Kate's Nuptials .I didn't wake up until 6AM on the day of the Wedding , but I was just in time to see Kate arrive at the church . I enjoyed watching very much; I thought the ceremony was very intimate and meaningful for such a grandiose affair .




I borrowed from more than one set of free printable s I found online for my decorations .

I toasted with sparkling Apple Cider from Trader Joes .


These are varying shades of red roses from my yard.



The crown is a GW find .





Thanks so much for visiting . Please continue to pray for my preemie granddaughter Eliana who is still in the Duke NICU and please pray for my 81 yr mother who is in the hospital with pneumonia , kidney failure and an infection .

I am linking to Ruby Tuesday & Rednesday .

Blessings,
~Myrna

10 comments:

  1. Let me know when the apple cider is hot. I love it and will be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for your Mom and your grand daughter. Your party decor is beautiful.

    Hope you don't mind peeking at my Ruby Tuesday, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You celebrate in royal style!

    DID SOMEONE MENTION SCARLET?

    Did someone mention scarlet
    Or was it red I heard?
    Perhaps it was a varlet
    Or a vermilion bird
    That shouted out the color
    That’s dearest to my heart.
    (It makes me feel much duller
    If red is not a part.)


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Just a Spot of Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your granddaughter and your mom are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. Love the way you celebrated the wedding. I got up and drank tea from my china cup from England and had scones and lemon curd. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. comfort you through my prayer. hope they will recover soon. bytheway u have a nice entry. hope you can visit mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear about your grand daughter and your mother. they will be fined soon. Drop by my entry and leave some comments too. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fun wedding party! I'm praying for your wee one in NICU - we've been through that as well. It's hard but the staff are usually so wonderful, I pray you've got that as well. And praying for your mom as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to stop by and see how Elisna was doing. will pray for both your granddaughter and mother.

    Your "Royal Wedding" banquet was quite the setting with the decor and crown. Love the special touches.

    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take good care of yourself in this hard time Myrna. Do the best you can and God will take care of all the rest.
    Fun tribute to the wedding. It was magical for sure and so warm and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your welcome Myrna. More power. GOdbless

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter