Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Cow Cafe

Welcome to the Cow Cafe , A Cool place to eat in New Bern, NC, for kids of all ages ! On the way home form Atlantic Beach last week we stopped by and had a fun lunch . The sandwiches & wraps are great and the in -store made ice cream is terrific . Everything, including item names on the menu, is of course Cow themed . They have lots of cow themed gifts ,great for anyone who is a bovine lover.If you are interested in visiting, it is located on Middle Street in New Bern , NC.




They have lots of different cow merchandise .



This is a cow collection of the owners ,I don't think it's for sale .










Rubber Cow Duckies




The Cow

The friendly cow all red (black) and white,
I love with all my heart:
She gives me cream with all her might ,
To eat with apple tart.
She wanders lowing here and there ,
And yet she cannot stray,
All in the open pleasant air ,
The pleasant light of day;
And blown by all the winds that pass
And yet with all the showers,
She walks among the meadow grass
And eats the meadow flowers
~~~~~
Robert Louis Stevenson





They have a separate very fun play and dining area are for the kiddies .It looks like a fun place for a Birthday Party.















Love these cow ducks .



Well, the cows are coming home , so I guess it's time for me to end this post .



I am linking to Rednesday and Ruby Tuesday.

See Y'all Later .
Blessings,
~Myrna


5 comments:

  1. What a nice post. :) The kid room hasn't changed a bit. I like what you wrote, and the poem you included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one cow thing I am not seeing is the moo creamer! Every restaurant needs them on the tables. If ever I get to NC I will have to find this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These murals in the play section are wonderful. This must be a really special place for children and adults alike. Best of all I like the cow rubber duckies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like a very family-friendly, fun place to eat! Wish they had something like this around here, because I'd definitely go!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute place! The photo of the rubber cow duckies is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter