Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas to You !

Here are scenes of Christmas with red & more around my house.I am hurrying along trying to catch up with Christmas before it runs ahead of me and passes me by this year . My husband is off this week and helping me a lot .I surely appreciate Him and my granddaughter who is helping too. Today she & I will do some baking . :~)




















































I am linking to Rednesday & It's a Wonderful Life Party .

From my house to yours , I hope this year's Celebration of the Birth of Christ , is a Joy and a Blessing to you!

Merry Christmas !
~Myrna

2 comments:

  1. So many beautiful things to behold! That is a fun collection of Santas. Love the cloches and that chalkboard.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautful holidays and decorations everywhere! What fun you must have had in your holiday home. I love the red cake stand. Thanks for linking to my "It's Your Wonderful Life" party. Joni

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter