Monday, May 24, 2010

BLUE MONDAY

Welcome to Blue Monday , Click Here to visit our wonderful Hostess and other Blues.Today, I have some pics from the Once Upon A Toy Store In Down Town Disney in Orlando, Fla. First, The glow from the blue sky in this pic of the store .




The next two pics were taken earlier in the day .As you enter the store , on one side there is a giant Buzz LightYear standing on a blue stand .




On the other side is this very large , blue-footed , Mr . Potato Head.My granddaughter Jasmine is standing under his hand .




I hope these Toy pics gave you a smile on this Blue Monday !

Blessings,
~Myrna

11 comments:

  1. I love Buzz, and your granddaughter looks as if she's having a blast. Happy Blue Monday, Myrna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my girls are so in love with buzz these days TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. I love this pic of Jasmine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos, I love the Mr potato head with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Toy Story movies! Can't wait to see the new one - must be my second childhood arriving. Jasmine looks really cute in her "girl-y" outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top photo with the blue glow from the sky. It looks like a fun store too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fun, I want to go back to Disney one day soon! Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun place to visit.

    Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. Come again anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter