Monday, March 22, 2010

BLUE MONDAY

My blues for this Blue Monday are from my Granddaughter Jasmine's 12th Birthday Costume Party I attended over the weekend. For other Blue Pics & to visit our wonderful Host click HERE.


First, the Blue in this Birthday Cake Inflatable.
Next, here is Jasmine & I. I am dressed as a Fairy, She is dressed as a Blue Sea Princess.


Here are the Blue Jeans on this adorable little Cow Girl .
Finally , Did you spot the Carolina Blue Basketball Player in the back of this party kid's group?

Thanks for stopping by for my Blue Monday Pics . I'm always happy for you to come !
Blessings,
~Myrna

13 comments:

  1. Lovely blue pics!

    Happy Blue Monday and Happy Ruby Tuesday too! (over at my place!)

    Have agreat week!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues, Myrna! Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great blue family post. Seems everyone was having a grand ole time. The little girl is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bunny tea set and love all your blues. I had not noticed that you were a North Carolina girl!! Hubby went to NC State so he would not like the cutie patootie in his outfit there. lol Maybe we can meet for lunch when I come up thru there this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of FUN blues! Very nice picture of Jasmine and you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Poodle Diner Gift Cert. was mailed out today...hope you like the treasures inside! Woof, Woof, yap, yap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your inflatable cake for BM. Happy Blue Monday!

    thanks for dropping by at my blue monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Happy Birth day to Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your great pictures. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful great blue family pics!
    Best wishes...Luna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures ... Cute girls :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a wonderful time at the party! Happy birthday, Jasmine!
    Hugs ~ Beth

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank-you for your comment. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I appreciate your kindness.


free counter